Fighting the spread of infectious disease is our shared responsibility as members of our community, and we take seriously the well-being of our coworkers, their families, our clients, and our trade partners. As the situation continues to develop, we will be enacting measures to ensure the safety of our coworkers and partners while maintaining the continuity of our business.
Update – 5/1/2020 – 8am
ADU, Your Appliance Source is open for business! Now is the perfect time to work with one of our professional appliance specialists. Our salespeople are all working remotely and can take your phone calls, emails and answer any questions you may have. We also offer video appointments to help you choose which appliances best suit your needs. This is an effective way to shop safely during these interesting times. We are still delivering and installing, taking all recommended precautions to keep you and our staff safe. We plan on opening our showrooms to the public by appointment only beginning May 1st. Appointments will be limited to maintain proper social distance and to allow for time to properly clean our showrooms between visits, so please be sure to contact your salesperson in advance to schedule a time. To schedule an appointment (virtual or otherwise), please contact the store nearest you.
Update – 3/25/2020 – 8am
Out of an abundance of caution and to do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19, all of our showrooms and offices will be closed to the public. All of our sales staff will still be available by video conference, phone, and email. Please visit our Showrooms page to contact the showroom nearest to you. Deliveries will continue as usual, however our delivery personnel will be taking extra precautions with sanitations. We are asking that any delivery staff who are feeling unwell stay home from work, and we also ask that any customers who may be feeling symptoms either reschedule their delivery or accept a “no-touch” delivery dropped to their garage or curbside.
Update – 3/19/2020 – 8pm
In doing our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19, starting Friday 3/20/2020 our York, PA showroom will be closed to the public. We want to reassure you that all of our sales staff will still be working remotely and will be available by phone, email, and video conference.
Update – 3/16/2020 – 4pm
Governor Wolf of Pennsylvania has ordered a state-wide shutdown of non-essential businesses for the next two weeks. Exceptions to the shutdown include stores which sell “essential items”, including household appliances, as well as home repair and construction (see here and here). Therefore, ADU will remain open in PA and will continue delivery and installation. Our delivery and installation personnel have been supplied with sanitizing supplies and have been instructed to strictly follow CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We completely understand if any of our customers feel uncomfortable accepting a delivery and would like to postpone their deliveries. Please contact our delivery department at email@example.com or 410.648.2646). While our sales staff will still be available, we are limiting showroom visits by clients to appointments only, so please contact the store at least 24 hours in advance to schedule an appointment if you need to visit us.
- Deliveries will continue as scheduled. Our delivery personnel will follow precautions to prevent the spread of infections to keep both us and your home or job site safe. If your job site is enacting any special restrictions, please be sure to inform our delivery department, and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs (firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.648.2646).
- All of our showrooms remain open, however we will be meeting with clients by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability; we would like to stagger appointments to limit your exposure to others and also some sales staff may be working remotely. You can find contact information for our locations on our Showrooms page.
- When visiting one of our showrooms or offices, we ask that all visitors thoroughly wash their hands or use hand sanitizer to protect our coworkers and clients.
- We ask that anyone who has traveled abroad to a high-risk area since January 1st, 2020 refrain from visiting any of our showrooms or offices. Those areas include:
- Mainland China
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- We ask that anyone who has cold- or flu-like symptoms refrain from visiting any of our showrooms or offices.
- All upcoming trade show events have either been postponed or cancelled.
- We urge everyone to follow CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of Coronavirus
We greatly value your business and appreciate your support and understanding as we take the necessary precautions to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our coworkers, their families, and – of course – our valued patrons!