November 20, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from All of Us at Appliance Distributors Unlimited!
Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays of the year. It is a time to spend with friends and family and figure out what we’re thankful for. It’s also a great holiday for food! In the last several weeks, we’ve detailed some of the kitchen appliances and preparation techniques that can make your cooking life a little easier when preparing the Thanksgiving meal for your family. And you may already have ideas for how to cook your turkey and all the classic Thanksgiving side dishes. However, for dessert, this recipe was too good not to share! It is a twist on the classic pumpkin pie and will make a perfect ending to your Thanksgiving dinner, especially if you have a lot of cheesecake lovers in your family!
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 in)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- ½ cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Take a large bowl and combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Take 1 cup of the resulting mixture and spread on the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg to the remaining part of the mixture. Stir gently until blended well. Spread on top of the layer of batter in the crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover the pie with whipped topping before serving.
Appliance Distributors Unlimited is Your Premier Destination for Kitchen Appliances in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Contact Us Today!
Thank you for taking the time to read this article and the information above. If we can be of more service to you, let us know. It’s been our pleasure since 1983 to serve builders, contractors, kitchen designers, architects, realtors, and everyone in the trade. If you have questions or would like to contact us visit www.adu.com, www.theappliancesource.com, or call 844-900-8600 for a showroom nearest to you. Please like, follow, and share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Houzz, and Pinterest!