With ADU’s 100% price match guarantee, along with an additional 10% discount of the difference, you can feel confident about your purchase from ADU.
ADU will match any competitor’s written quote or advertisement. We will also give 10% of the difference between our price and the competitor’s price. (Example: if our quote for an item is $1,000.00 and you find the same item for $900.00, we will match the price and 10% of the difference. Your cost would be $890.00.
Appliance Distributors Unlimited would like to thank you for the opportunity to assist with your appliance needs. Your experience and satisfaction with ADU is very important to us. We would like to earn your trust and be your appliance dealer of choice.
We feel our pricing is competitive within our market. However, there are some product lines – i.e. Miele, Sub-Zero and Wolf – where the supplier requires its dealers to follow a retail pricing program. Our pricing policy for these product lines will only be honored with the original copy of the competitive quote given to ADU.
Exclusions: Internet pricing, discontinued, damaged, open inventory, and special pricing programs. Any competitive quote must be current within 30 days. ADU reserves the right to revoke this policy at any time.
ADU may require the original competitive quote be available for review. See Salesperson for details or go to ADU.com.
(links to http://adu.com/images/waiver.pdf)
Terms and Conditions
a. Pricing is good for 30 days.
b. All quotes will be kept on file for 6 months.
c. Pertinent specification will be provided once a deposit is received and appliance is selected.
- C.O.D orders must be paid in full before the time of delivery.
- Payment type
- Master Card
- Visa Card
- American Express
- Cash v. Check
- Curb delivery: Units delivered to house placed in garage or left outside.
- Inside delivery: placed inside house and cartons removed.
- Built-in refrigerators: additional charge.
- Split deliveries: requested by customer will incur additional delivery charge.
- ADU will call the day before delivery with an estimated time and amount due if order is C.O.D.
- Site must be unobstructed with clear access into house or business.
- Please inform your salesperson of any obstructions or excessive steps prior to the delivery. (There is an additional charge for excessive steps e.g. multiple flights, elevator, etc).
- ADU or one of our agents will inspect with you or your contractor all items delivered. Please note any damages on our ticket.
- Any appliance left in the carton per customers request must be inspected within 5 days of delivery to claim concealed damages.
- ADU and the manufacture reserves the right to fix any minor cosmetic damages that does not affect the operations of the unit.
- Due to the building, remodeling, and construction process (number of people working on the job site), ADU cannot be responsible for the product after our ticket has been signed and we have left the job site.
- RETURNS and EXCHANGES
- Any returns that are not caused by ADU must be requested within 5 days of delivery.
- All pertinent information and parts must be with unit when returned (installation guide, use & care, etc.)
- Any unit returned will incur a restocking charge as well as a redelivery and pick-up fee.
- ADU reserves the right to inspect any unit and refuse the return.
- An exchange will take place when the original unit is disconnected and ready for pick-up. ADU will not leave the new unit without picking up the original unit at the time of re-delivery.
- As ADU did not install your appliances, we cannot disconnect them from water lines, hardwiring or remove them from the cabinets.
- ADU is not responsible for any install charges for exchanges.
- SERVICE AND WARRANTY
- All appliances purchased from ADU come with a manufacture’s, warranty. During the warranty period the consumer must contact the manufacturer for service.
- No units will be exchanged unless the manufacturer has inspected the unit and authorizes the exchange.
- ADU has no authority to interfere with warranty issues. Should you experience any service problems, please call ADU and we will help to obtain an acceptable resolution. (The final decision is solely up to the manufacturer).
Please review your quote check for: Color, size, hinges and type of gas (natural or LP).