- Pricing is good for 10 days.
- All quotes will be kept on file for 6 months.
- Pertinent specifications will be provided once a deposit is received and appliance selected.
- All balances must be paid in full before appliances will be delivered.
- Payment type
- Master Card
- American Express
- Appliances are placed inside house, boxes removed and disposed of.
- Split deliveries: requested by customer will incur additional delivery charge.
- We will call the day before delivery with a window of estimated time.
- Site must be unobstructed with clear access into house or business.
- Please inform your salesperson of any obstructions or excessive steps prior to the delivery. (There is an additional charge for excessive steps e.g. multiple flights, elevator, etc).
- We or one of our agents will inspect with you or your contractor all items delivered. Please note any damages on our packing slip.
- Any appliance left in the carton per customers request must be inspected within 5 days of delivery to claim concealed damages.
- ADU and the manufacturer reserve the right to repair any minor cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the appliance.
- Due to the building, remodeling, and construction process (number of people working on the job site), we can not be responsible for the product after our packing slip has been signed and we have left the job site.
Returns and Exchanges
- Any returns must be requested within 5 days of delivery. All parts and boxes must be with unit when returned (installation guide, use & care, etc.)
- Any unit returned will incur a restocking charge as well as a re-delivery and pick-up fee.
- ADU reserves the right to inspect any unit and refuse the return.
- An exchange will take place when the original unit is disconnected and ready for pick-up. ADU will not leave the new unit without picking up the original unit at the time of re-delivery.
- If ADU did not install your appliances, we can not disconnect them from water lines, hardwiring or remove them from the cabinets.
- ADU is not responsible for any installation charges for exchanges.
Service and Warranty
- All appliances purchased from ADU come with a manufacturer’s warranty. During the warranty period the consumer must contact the manufacturer for service.
- All appliances come with a warranty card. It is the customers responsibility to fill it out and register the product.
- No units will be exchanged unless the manufacturer authorizes the exchange.
- ADU has no authority to interfere with warranty issues. Should you experience any service problems, please call ADU and we will help to obtain an acceptable resolution. (The final decision is solely up to the manufacturer).
Please review your quote and check for color, size, hinges, type of motor, trim kit size and type of gas (natural or LP).
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose(s) for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we obtain the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data for only the length of time essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, as well as unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, use and/or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.