TERMS OF SALE
Pricing is good for 10 days. Pertinent specifications will be provided once a deposit is received, and appliances are selected.
Your deposit depends upon your type of order. (Concierge, Express, or Standard) All standard order balances must be paid in full before delivery and require a minimum of a 50% deposit.
All balances must be paid in full before appliances will be delivered. We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Cash, and Check. We also offer same as cash financing.
After your salesperson completes your transaction, your sales coordinator will call you within 24 hours. It is important to receive their call so your order can be confirmed and placed.
- All appliances are placed inside the house, boxes removed, and disposed of.
- It is IMPARATIVE that you inspect your appliances upon delivery because damages have to be reported within 5 days of delivery.
- Split deliveries requested by customers will incur an additional delivery charge.
- We will call 3 days prior to your delivery with a window of estimated time of your delivery on your day.
- The delivery site must be unobstructed with clear access into your house or business. Please inform your salesperson of any obstructions or excessive steps prior to the delivery. (There is an additional charge for excessive steps e.g., multiple flights, elevator, etc)
Damages must be noted on your packing slip at the time of delivery. No box will be left unopen in your garage as all boxes must be cut open for the appliance to be inspected and signed that it is clear of damages.
- ADU and the manufacturer reserve the right to repair any minor cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the appliance.
- Due to the building, remodeling, and construction process (number of people working on the job site), we can not be responsible for the product after our packing slip has been signed and we have left the job site.
Returns and Exchanges
- Any returns must be requested within 5 days of delivery. All parts and boxes must be with unit when returned (installation guide, use & care, etc.). We may need to pick up your appliance before your replacement is available as we only have 10 days to return it to the manufacture.
- We do not take back appliances after they have been installed or plugged in.
- Any un-installed unit returned will incur a restocking fee as well as a re-delivery and pick-up fee. We reserve the right to inspect any unit and refuse the return.
- ADU is not responsible for any installation charges for exchanges.
Service and Warranty
Please review your final order confirming color, size, hinges, type of hood motor, trim kit size, and type of gas (LP or Natural).
- All appliances purchased from ADU come with a manufacturer’s warranty. During the warranty period the consumer must contact the manufacturer for service.
- All appliances come with a warranty card. It is the customers responsibility to fill it out and register the product.
- No units will be exchanged unless the manufacturer authorizes the exchange.
- ADU has no authority to interfere with warranty issues. Should you experience any service problems, please call ADU and we will help to obtain an acceptable resolution. (The final decision is solely up to the manufacturer).