Two-toned kitchens are exactly what their name signifies: two or more colors are integrated into the kitchen. This is another trend gaining in popularity. A related trend also indicated by the NKBA involves the trend where materials and surfaces are mixed and matched. Different materials and metals can be integrated into two-toned kitchens as well.
Let’s Learn More About Two-Toned Kitchens
So, what exactly can you do with two-toned kitchens? How do you go about adding this style into your home? First, let’s look at some perks of two-toned kitchens:
- It’s Trendy: Giving your kitchen a unique look by blending different colors and styles is the hottest trend going right now.
- It’s Cozy: New styles can be refreshing, but also, new styles can lend two-toned kitchens a cozy feeling. With this cozy feeling in mind, you will want to spend even more time in your kitchen.
- It’s Customizable: Because of its soaring popularity, it is easy to customize a two-toned kitchen. Many potential designs are widely available at the moment.
How Do You Integrate Two-Toned Kitchens into Your Home?
- Consider Accents:How can you pull off accents? Try using differently painted cabinets. The second tone in a two-toned kitchen can serve as the accenting color.
- Contemplate Bridging and Balance: Bridging and balance also help integrate two-toned kitchens into your home. White is a good neutral color, use it to transition or bridge between other colors. Color balance is another aesthetic choice that is important to remember. Instead of combining two colors, such as yellow and blue, why not try a lighter shade of blue gradually shifting into a darker shade of blue?
- Rely on the Color Wheel: The color wheel is a simple way to determine which colors blend together the best. Colors that are near each other or are similar shades work well together, as do colors that are positioned across from each other.
Kitchen Appliances from Appliance Distributors Unlimited
Appliance Distributors Unlimited is the premier resource for kitchen appliances in the mid-Atlantic. Since 1982, we have been helping home builders, kitchen designers, contractors, property managers and homeowners create dream kitchens that are masterpieces of form and function. If you need help choosing the best kitchen appliance package for your remodeling project, don’t hesitate to request a quote online or contact us at any of our five convenient locations in Gaithersburg, Takoma Park, Linthicum, York, or Chantilly. Feel free to visit our online appliance store at buyadu.com.