The Mid-Atlantic’s Most Trusted Appliance Source
Since 1982, we have been The Mid-Atlantic’s most trusted appliance source for home builders, kitchen designers, contractors, property managers and homeowners who want high quality appliances at competitive prices. Our family-owned operation has established a reputation for having professionals who are among the most knowledgeable, helpful and honest in the industry. Our diverse range of customers have found that when choosing among various appliance dealers online and in the area, we are a company they can trust.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Supplying homebuilders, remodelers, kitchen designers and their clients.
Providing homeowners complete kitchen appliance packages for kitchen, laundry and outdoor entertainment areas.
Serving general and commercial contractors and multi-family owners/property managers, the hospitality industry, schools, hospitals and offices with both residential appliances and professional grade appliances.
Our journey began in 1982 when Thomas Oliff opened Appliance Distributors Unlimited just outside his hometown of Washington, D.C. in Takoma Park. The store was built on his vision of providing unparalleled expertise to builders, remodelers, designers and kitchen dealers and on being the first in the area to truly focus on the customer’s needs. In the nearly 40 years since our company has grown, we have stayed true to that vision. Our
To become the premier appliance solution partner in every market we serve. Earning the trust of our trade partners, clients, our team members, and our communities as we grow.
To become the Mid-Atlantic’s most trusted name in Appliance Distribution by providing relationship-driven service and attention. Growing our business with integrity, safety, competence, and teamwork while being known for giving back to our communities by supporting and mentoring our team members. Professionally helping our clients complete their dream kitchen, renovation, or building project.
Core Values: Exceptional SERVICE
- S – SOLUTION We are SOLUTION oriented, turning problems into opportunities.
- E – EXCELLENCE We demand EXCELLENCE safely and professionally with competence and expertise.
- R – RELATIONSHIP We are nothing without our customers' RELATIONSHIPS matter.
- V – VALUE We add VALUE competently, making our clients' lives easier.
- I – INTEGRITY We operate with INTEGRITY doing the right thing.
- C – We CARE about our customers, team members, and giving back to our communities.
- E – EMPOWERED We EMPOWER our team members to act like owners.
Together, we can all make a difference.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE COMMUNITY
As a local business, we are committed to fostering healthy communities and strengthening our neighborhoods. This commitment, while including financial contributions through charitable donations and donor matching for our employees, also includes volunteerism and community leadership. Our team is a group of caring, generous people who wish to do their part and together we donate hundreds of hours annually to various causes, nonprofits and organizations in our respective areas. We all feel strongly that it is vital to do our part in continuing to make our communities – and the people who live in them – vibrant and strong. Together, we can all make a difference.
PROUD SPONSORS OF:
- The Ronald McDonald House
- Hospice House
- Camp Hope
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Young Life
- Boy Scouts
- American Cancer Society
- Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Carroll Lutheran Village
- Timothy Ott Memorial Fund
- Alert Fire Company #1 of York, PA
- Hughesville Hustle Softball
- Calvert High School
- No Person Left Behind Outdoors
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- UM Memorial Hospital Foundation
- St John Vianney Catholic Church
- Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Company
- Heritage Baptist Church
- Royal Oak Community United Methodist Church (Donor Dash / Color Run / Living Legacy Foundation of Maryland)
- Cruisin’ Southern Maryland – Charlotte Hall Veterans
- Polar Bear Plunge
- Fisher House Foundation
- Maryland Therapeutic Riding
- Fashion for a Cause benefiting Chesapeake Kids
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you sell to the public?
Absolutely! Whatever your appliance needs, we will be glad to help you. Please
Do you only sell kitchen appliances?
No! While our showrooms are designed as functional kitchen spaces, we sell abroad range of residential and professional-grade appliances. Washers, dryers, beverage centers, wine units, built-in coffee centers, grills, freezers, trash compactors and air conditioners–if it is an appliance used in a home or office setting, chances are we’ve got it!
How do I find the best appliances near me?